본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

게시판

Why Nobody Cares About Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Fermin Cheyne 작성일24-04-08 16:56 조회31회 댓글0건

본문

avon planet spa african shea butter spa sleep ritual (http://0522565551.ussoft.kr/) Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself by relaxing with Avon Planet Spa products. These inexpensive items are ideal to pamper yourself at home!

Enjoy your skin with the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oil and the uplifting scents of fresh greens and sandalwood. Gently massage scrub over the body, focusing on rough areas, then rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

A reviving olive oil scrub

This energizing scrub is based on the Mediterranean beauty secret, ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil to reveal soft, smoother and silkier skin. Formulated with skin polishing pumice and Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual seaweed extracts, this scrub will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Add your most beloved essential oils (like lavender) for a relaxing and relaxing at-home spa treatments. This scrub can be used on feet, hands and the body. It can be mixed with a mixture of white or raw sugar to suit your preference of intensity. This homemade exfoliant will leave your skin soft, smooth and amazing. Made from natural ingredients, it is free of harmful chemicals.

Use this moisturizing body scrub to cleanse and revitalize your skin. Apply it once per week or more. Rinse thoroughly after use and store any leftovers in a shower caddy to make application easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This deep cleansing gel with activated charcoal helps to draw out impurities, while leaving skin soft and refreshed. Developed with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to aid in cleansing without drying or irritation. For dry to sensitive skin.

This is a great product for everyday use. If you are looking for an exfoliating scrub your skin, I suggest you look elsewhere. It cleans your skin nicely and has a nice light chocolate scent. It's not a lot and can be found at Avon.

I would recommend this product to others, and it's worth a shot. Avon will be there for you if you aren't pleased with your purchase.

I have used this product for a long period of time and it has been very helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolate aroma and is easy to rinse off the body. I will continue to use this. It's an excellent product to use for those with a busy schedule, or anyone who wants to keep their skin moisturized and clean.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to eliminate dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It contains extracts of green tea, which is known to help stimulate the skin. It also contains the refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It is one of my top scrubs, and I love how my skin feel and appear.

The Energise ritual collection includes the body scrub, a facial spritz, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is cruelty-free and non-paraben.

It is recommended to use it just a couple of times each week, and apply only a small amount on clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular concentration on rough areas like feet, elbows and knees. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will refresh your face and soothe your skin. This hydrating facial mist is formulated with Chinese green-tea extract to help protect against environmental aggressors and give you an energizing, fresh complexion. Use it 1-2 times a week, holding 8-10 inches away from the face and closing eyes to spray over the skin. Avoid spraying into eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, supple skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of sulfates SLES, and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes a scrub for cleansing and a facial spritz and a solid cleanser that contains Chinese green tea extract. This set includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), planet spa pillow mist Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. This body butter, formulated with golden Ayurvedic Milk, balances your skin and leaves it soft and supple. Use daily to reduce the appearance or dryness after waxing and depilation.

Avon-Leadership-1-620x380.jpgInfused with mood-enhancing pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this non-greasy moisturiser absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is designed to pamper and stimulate your senses.

Relax and indulge in an indulgence in the convenience of your own home with this kit. This kit includes body butter, facial spritz and a reviving scrub. This kit is a wonderful gift for someone who deserves to be treated.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 울산USSOFT. All rights reserved.
상단으로
모바일 버전으로 보기